Using Your Contact Information
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information. However, you contact us whether, by email, twitter, WhatsApp, Veritas will use your contact information only to:
- Enable you to use the services available on our website.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you email bulletins and other materials, if you have requested them, but you can inform us at any time if you no longer require them.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information.
- Deal with the entries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud, and personalize our website for you.
- Or for any purposes specified on the website pages that you visit.We will not, without your express consent, supply your contact information to any third party.
Please let us know if any of the means of contacting you has changed, e.g. email, phone number, so that we can have your contacts updated.
Security of personal information
We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and we will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
By “contact information” we mean the following information:
Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
Information that you provide to us for subscribing to our email bulletins, notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address),
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)